Thursday, September 3, 2015

My blog is about makeup, I picked this topic because it's something I do pretty much everyday and it’s something I enjoy doing it on my free time. Makeup is fun! I don't believe I'm an expert on makeup, however I do enjoy doing it and I do it often. Most free time I have when I get the chance, or extra time I have to get ready I will take advantage of and take my time doing my makeup or will I try something new with my makeup. When I'm with my friends and we are getting ready to go out we all tend to do each others makeup and it’s interesting watching each other and seeing how differently we all do it. We learn things from each other and find out about new and different products we like. When my mom is going out or has a special events to attend she tends to ask me to do her makeup. This goes for my sister as well with any special events she has, just because she's still young and still learning. Some people don't have the time or patience to do something so meticulous or will just slap on their makeup and lets be honest sometimes you can’t really tell the difference, but depending on the look you are going for it can make a big difference. You can go for a soft and stubble look and still have a relatively natural glow or you could go with a crazy pop of color on your lips, or cheeks, or eyes, or you could be going for dark and dramatic look. Its cool because it’s a type of self expression in some form. I also love watching makeup videos it is just so cool to see the difference it can make and also all of the new tips and tricks you can learn. Pictures along with videos can give you an idea of something new you might want to try. Makeup is fun but it can also be a hassle if you wear it all of the time. What you might grasp from this blog is my view point on how I apply makeup. I'm not saying the way I do things are right or you should try and do yours this way. I am just giving you a glimpse into the perspective of how I do it. Don't worry I'm not trying to sell you on the idea of makeup just share with you my experience. Hope you enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Danielle! It's so nice that you do make-up for your mom and sister; I bet it's a great way to bond with your sister.

    ReplyDelete